- Easy to use, modern green diapering system
- Outer cover is waterproof, washable, durable, & breathable
- Inner soaker pad w/ 2 layers of up-cycled absorbent cotton
- Wick moisture- away from skin, avoids diaper rash
- Easy poop clean-up- just spray or scrape off pad
- Convenient Velcro closure for adjustable fit
- Economical- disposables cost over $2000 per baby
- Eco-friendly – disposables take 500 years to decompose!
- No irritating chemicals on baby’s skin from disposables
- Small 8-20 lbs
- Medium 18-28 lbs
- Large 25-40 lbs
- Suggested amount- 3 or 4 shells per size
- and 20+ soaker pads
- Made in Durango, Co
Outer shell-wipe/rinse down and air dry between diaper changes. When diaper is soiled, toss shell it in the washer. Use Velcro fold-over laundry tabs. Use minimal non-chorine bleach and low/medium dryer heat or hang dry.
Inner soaker pads- Machine wash on warm/ hot on a heavy duty cycle with full recommended amount of detergent. Wash about every other day to avoid smell build-up. Do not use fabric softener, as it will affect absorbency. Use dryer, or hang dry. Consider using “flushable & fully biodegradable diaper liners for super easy clean-up. Sold online at Walmart.
Use- Tuck soaker pad under front and back yoke of diaper shell. Soft, fuzzy white side always goes against the baby’s skin. Double pads for heavy wetters or night time.