Disposable diapers and pads are an environmental nightmare. Each year, enough disposable diapers are thrown away to circle the globe 90 times! That is a lot- of landfill space, and uses valuable natural resources, – land, trees, water, and energy. They can take up to 500 years to decompose in a landfill. Time to ditch disposables and reduce our carbon footprint!
“I bought Susan’s reusable products and haven’t been happier! Not only do they work, but I know I am saving money, and more importantly, the environment by choosing to go with a sustainable solution!”– Georgia D., Seattle Washington
- Easy to use, modern green diapering system
- Outer cover is waterproof, washable, durable, & breathable
- Inner soaker pad w/ 2 layers of up-cycled absorbent cotton
- Wick moisture- away from skin, avoids diaper rash
- Easy poop clean-up– just spray or scrape off pad
- Convenient Velcro closure for adjustable fit
- Economical- disposables cost over $2000 per baby
- Eco-friendly – disposables take 500 years to decompose!
- No irritating chemicals on baby’s skin from disposables
© High 5 Cloth Diapers and Pads 2019